Pokémon GO

krazyq

krazy Techie
Installed it late last night while at my place; didn't go for a walk - but caught a few pokemon while laying in bed lol.

I burnt far more calories playing the Pokemon Red because i played it for a hours upon hours... I just downloaded GO and went thru the intro, checked out the shop then uninstalled it, I could tell its just not going to hold my interest long enough to be worth any time at all let alone all of the microtransactions, looks PTW

Last edited:
so far I think its fun but I am a total novice at Pokémon I have never played one. Having fun so far though

so far I think its fun but I am a total novice at Pokémon I have never played one. Having fun so far though

GO is a pretty different animal compared to the normal games. I wouldn't really compare them besides having Pokemon & gyms (not even gyms in the traditional games either).

App isn't working on my Android phone/tablet cause i have the N preview.

But, I'm gonna give it a whirl on my iPad Mini. I was pretty into Ingress for awhile, and I like Pokemon so I think I'll give this a shot.

One positive I've seen from this game is that a lot of people are getting out of the house when they normally wouldn't have. I think that is pretty amazing

But, I'm gonna give it a whirl on my iPad Mini. I was pretty into Ingress for awhile, and I like Pokemon so I think I'll give this a shot.

One positive I've seen from this game is that a lot of people are getting out of the house when they normally wouldn't have. I think that is pretty amazing

Yup, It would be cool to see someone out catching pokemon with you.
I hope they add friendly battles and trades.
It's a free app, you don't have to purchase anything to have fun with this game.
It was buggy yesterday with the server issues however that was expected.
It's been stable now.
It may only last few weeks or a month until people get bored of it unless they start adding stuff.
I'm actually looking forward to going for a walk and catching Pokemon!

Pretty much this. It's a way to get people outside/moving without actually marketing it at all as a "fitness" app or anything like that.

Back
Top Bottom