Mass effect andromeda

Aaaaa... didn't think about returning if you did not like it. Actually that makes sense now.

So i checked out the trial and my issue so far is. man did bioware forgot how to model female characters, most of them look so bad and they dint good a very good job on the facial expressions either. the combat feels fun tho .

Bioware= unisex - first to do the gay thing in game, etc. So, why would they make a female character good looking? LOL- just having fun people - so don't make a big deal, or jump down my throat, out of my comment. I am NOT a homophobe, etc.

they are getting **** on for how messed up the facial expressions on characters are.
dude i noticed that right away because i recently played horizon zero dawn and that game has some really well done facial expressions. it makes me sad but i already got the days off requested and the combat feels fun so ill just go with it for now.

they are getting **** on for how messed up the facial expressions on characters are.
dude i noticed that right away because i recently played horizon zero dawn and that game has some really well done facial expressions. it makes me sad but i already got the days off requested and the combat feels fun so ill just go with it for now.
While I was doing my HIDs in my car earlier I was thinking about it and realized they look like **** because they were computer done rather than facial capture like most AAA games.

While I was doing my HIDs in my car earlier I was thinking about it and realized they look like **** because they were computer done rather than facial capture like most AAA games.
You are probably right. Hope this doesn't ruin immersion for me. You still whipping around in that Mustank? Hope not.

Back
Top Bottom