GH Video Games and Grilled Cheese Thread

ajacks13

The OGH
FYI Ratchet and Clank HD collection is soooooo fun. Cant believe its been a decade since R and C came out.

I found the joy of dipping my grilled cheese sammich into tomato bisque soup... man thats good, i wont eat one without the other from now on

tomato crab bisque even better and i knew this was one of your threads soon as i saw grilled cheese lol but yeah ratchet and clank are pretty good

Grilled cheese may be the best sammich ever created... seriously dipped in tomato soup...so good. Clam chowder as well... or maybe a french onion soup.

When I was out in California checking out the downtown LA area where the Staples Center, Convention Center, EPSN, etc is, a few blocks down past all of that is this little place called Philippe's, and they pretty much have the best French Dip on the planet.

Thinking about grilled cheese dipped in that stuff is making me drool on my keyboard.

i posted this on GH a while back but we make a grilled cheese at my house that is Asiago, Fontina and provolone, topped with applewood smoked bacon and thin sliced apple in between sour dough bread and it is the shizzle

Back
Top Bottom