getting our moneys worth night

Great idea Borst--sorry most of us dropped off when you got on. It was kind of rough on a Monday night.

The event locked so only the creator could invite people to the party, which was unfortunate because there were a few online playing that we couldn't get into the group through the event.

All in all, I think we should definitely do this again!

Great idea Borst--sorry most of us dropped off when you got on. It was kind of rough on a Monday night.

The event locked so only the creator could invite people to the party, which was unfortunate because there were a few online playing that we couldn't get into the group through the event.

All in all, I think we should definitely do this again!
I agree was a fun time and I my girl really liked that game so maybe I can get her to play finally. Lets for sure do it again next month

As far as getting your money's worth goes, Bungee really turned the Destiny franchise around with the Taken King. Year one I would say Destiny did not live up to the hype and was not worth $60. Once TTK hit though it changed everything. You'd be hard pressed to find many games that have more bang for their buck.

Back
Top Bottom