Gaming Deals

I totally got Just Dance Disney Party on Amazon today... for the Wii!

Fixed.

Also, after the way Sony treated its customers this gen, I'm unlikely to buy another Sony console. Between the security breach and how long Sony dragged its heels and the constant feature downgrades, I've gone from being someone who would try to buy ONLY Sony electronics to someone who is unlikely to buy another Sony product.

Also, after the way Sony treated its customers this gen, I'm unlikely to buy another Sony console. Between the security breach and how long Sony dragged its heels and the constant feature downgrades, I've gone from being someone who would try to buy ONLY Sony electronics to someone who is unlikely to buy another Sony product.

i agree, as of right now i am planning on getting the next gen xbox, unless microsoft does something dumb to change my mind, like taking away used games or party chat, though sonys exclusives are much better than microsofts and that may eventually get me to buy both, like this gen.

i agree, as of right now i am planning on getting the next gen xbox, unless microsoft does something dumb to change my mind, like taking away used games or party chat, though sonys exclusives are much better than microsofts and that may eventually get me to buy both, like this gen.

I don't see them taking away party chat because that would be moving a decade backwards and really **** off potential customers, but the used game thing worries me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom