Game hunters general reading list

calvin and hobbes is more like philosophy than comic and its great
@carnage aliens vs predator books where freaking awesome

I just noticed that slay misspelled "game hunters" in the title of this post. That is so slay lol

I just noticed that slay misspelled "game hunters" in the title of this post. That is so slay lol

I can't believe it took this long for someone to notice that. I saw it when he first posted it and was going to say something but decided to make over/under bets with myself.

I really like Ready Player One too. I don't think Puckett cared for it. Said it was just a book of pop culture references, which it is I guess. I enjoyed it anyway though.

The Maze Runner trilogy was good, and they're making it into a movie.

It really is. In the same way I don't consider collections of lists to be a song, I don't consider a collection of references to be a novel. Besides that, it already feels dated. The problem with offering any sort of literary critique of popular culture is that the time it takes for a massive element of pop culture to become irrelevant is decreasing. Satirizing MMOs now is ... well, it already seems obsolete, like the book was written by someone trying to write about what the proverbial kids are doing.

Back
Top Bottom