Game Hunters Contact Info + Multiplayer Gaming Spreadsheet

a grown man with a Nintendo.... that should be against the law.

Maybe if that grown man ONLY had the Wii U and 3DS and dissed PC, Sony or MS systems.

But, I don't think its a big deal for a guy to dabble in some awesome first-party Nintendo games on the side.

Maybe if that grown man ONLY had the Wii U and 3DS and dissed PC, Sony or MS systems.

But, I don't think its a big deal for a guy to dabble in some awesome first-party Nintendo games on the side.

what ever you need to say to justify having a 3ds and rubbing one out to Nintendogs

whoa rider who hasn't played defiance and has made arguements about not being able to form an opinion on things one has not experienced is forming an opinion on something he has not experienced say it ain't so(cue the weezer song)

whoa rider who hasn't played defiance and has made arguements about not being able to form an opinion on things one has not experienced is forming an opinion on something he has not experienced say it ain't so(cue the weezer song)

Infuriating, huh

oh no high and mighty, Borst called you out on sh!t you were just scolding others for... own it

Everything I do and say is extremely calculated. Nothing to own. Definitely not that piece of crap Defiance game.

Back
Top Bottom