Diablo 3

Mostly from curiosity... is anyone else getting this on console besides slay and omo?
Obviously slay is excited for this and saw omo make a post about trying in somewhere..

A few others are holding out for the PS4 release. I know ajacks is and I thought lastplace too.

Mostly from curiosity... is anyone else getting this on console besides slay and omo?
Obviously slay is excited for this and saw omo make a post about trying in somewhere..

I think Regg is thinking about it also but so far I am the only for sure on the PS3 I think Borst is gonna check his funds so hes a maybe also

Pretty sure Borst is a nay. He didn't like it on PC. Rhu said he was thinking about it, but he may do it on PS3.

Borst said he checking funds but I doubt it also he is getting a butterfly tramp stamp done today. So that will take his money and the tranny hooker he hired to shoot the Hawaii map to trace above the butterfly

Borst said he checking funds but I doubt it also he is getting a butterfly tramp stamp done today. So that will take his money and the tranny hooker he hired to shoot the Hawaii map to trace above the butterfly

I was going to call BS, but there is no way this isn't true. It is exactly the type of thing Borst would do. Pretty sure there is a midget and a banana involved in there somehow too.

It just occurred to me that this console Diablo 3 game is going to play a heck of a lot like Gauntlet Seven Sorrow - which is a good thing.

I'm still probably going to wait for the PS4 version.

I guess I won't buy it - until I hear of someone who has played it on PS, then I must own it and I will run to the store. Pretty sure it'll happen that way.

Purchased it on release week for PC, didn't like it as much as the previous two. Story line sucked and I'm not a fan of the new leveling up system.

Back
Top Bottom