Destiny 2

I played for a few more hours this weekend and my opinions from my earlier mini-review haven't really changed. Solid beta overall. I am concerned about the PvP, but I was never a huge PvP guy in Destiny anyway. I probably only played it max 25% of the time I played the game before. The 4v4 thing is a step in the wrong direction in my opinion. Still excited for the game though.

I played for a few more hours this weekend and my opinions from my earlier mini-review haven't really changed. Solid beta overall. I am concerned about the PvP, but I was never a huge PvP guy in Destiny anyway. I probably only played it max 25% of the time I played the game before. The 4v4 thing is a step in the wrong direction in my opinion. Still excited for the game though.

4v4?? Gross, it's like doubles all over again. I agree, not a good direction to go. I too am looking forward to it though!

This game looks and sounds better and better with each passing day. Have you guys seen any of the new videos? IGN and MoreConsole on YouTube have been putting up some great content the past couple of days.

This game looks and sounds better and better with each passing day. Have you guys seen any of the new videos? IGN and MoreConsole on YouTube have been putting up some great content the past couple of days.

I got a good enough taste from Beta to feel confident buying the game standalone. By the time I actually purchase it, we'll see if a Season Pass is worth it or has been discussed at all.

I got a good enough taste from Beta to feel confident buying the game standalone. By the time I actually purchase it, we'll see if a Season Pass is worth it or has been discussed at all.
Not sure what the season pass will cost by itself, but you can buy the game with a season pass right now for $90.

Back
Top Bottom