Anyone play Mafia Wars on Facebook? I have a question...

Status
Not open for further replies.

synergy

Fully Optimized
How do I get Hitlist kills? I usually go to their profile to see if I have a chance, then I attack from there. But once their health gets below 20 I can't attack anymore. Shouldn't I be able to snuff them if they are on the Hitlist even if their health is too low to normally attack?

I'm assuming Mafia Wars is pretty much the same as Mob Wars, which I play.

The way hitlists work for Mob Wars, someone puts them on a hitlist, and you have to be in that section and attack them from there. Attacking them regularly, even when they are hitlisted, will not allow you to kill them to get the bounty.

Though to be perfectly honest, hitlisting is tough to do unless you have a LOT of members with high powered weapons/armor. But you don't have to win the fight to kill them, it just makes it easier.

Also, using IE is better, since you can hit the attack button multiple times.

Okay, cool...that's what I was wondering. It's hard that way because you can't tell if they are going to whoop my *** or not.

BTW...killer sig! haha

Thanks, got tired of my old one. :p

It is hard to tell when you can whoop someone, but in the hitlist it really doesn't matter too much, unless you're only doing 1 or 2 damage.

How many members do you have?

I have 485 people (including me). You don't have to keep people on your friend's list for them to be in your group...on the mob wars forums, they have threads specifically for adding people, inviting them to mob wars, then deleting them from your friend's list. ;) Works wonders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom