3D printed console mounts

Alright pics incoming.

Far left, PS4 Pro mount, center alternate PS4 mount, right flush PS4 mount (seen above). 3rd picture is under desk/shelf mount. 2 of these will hold a PS4 for better stacking in a media center and can be done for Xbox as well.

Let's try to get a final count by Monday so I can have them done next week. Say which one you want and either white or black.

Don't forget, I can do Xbox One, Xbox One S, Kinect Sensor, and Wii U as well as a power brick holder.

Attachments

• IMG_1698.jpg
    IMG_1698.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1699.jpg
    IMG_1699.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1700.jpg
    IMG_1700.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Alright guys, the 2 white flush mounts are printed and tomorrow I'm printing the black one. The next week and a half are going to be my last days there because I'm bailing during my Christmas vacation. So if you're on the fence waiting for a mounted picture go ahead and request and use at your leisure or be left out lol. I won't own a 3d printer for a while so won't have access to one.

Alright guys, the 2 white flush mounts are printed and tomorrow I'm printing the black one. The next week and a half are going to be my last days there because I'm bailing during my Christmas vacation. So if you're on the fence waiting for a mounted picture go ahead and request and use at your leisure or be left out lol. I won't own a 3d printer for a while so won't have access to one.
I would love a black wall mount PS4 one if possible. Also thats a very cool thing of you to do

Yea your black one is printing right now. I had that one and two white ones marked. Just trying to do something for the community this year. For those that wanted one, I'll need a shipping address.

Yea your black one is printing right now. I had that one and two white ones marked. Just trying to do something for the community this year. For those that wanted one, I'll need a shipping address.
well that is awful kind of you I will PM my address. Thank you and have a great X mass/ Holiday season

Got some bad news fam. A friend of mine tried to put his on last night and said it was too warped. This has to do with the ABS not liking the cooler ambient temp in my lab. I can remake these in PLA to insure a proper fit but the PLA is bright red. You can easily take a rattle can to it and paint it whatever color you want though. Up to you guys.

Back
Top Bottom