2014 games and gaming with gamey stuff

Every PC gamer pirates their games... the so called Master Race is the reason DRM exists and the reason gaming as a hobby is so expensive.

Stop trying to troll.

Console gaming is WAY more expensive to the hobby of gaming than PC gaming is.

Every PC gamer pirates their games... the so called Master Race is the reason DRM exists and the reason gaming as a hobby is so expensive.

I have always been told these same things also. People spend $1000 on a computer so they can never have to pay for a game again thats the trade off

I have always been told these same things also. People spend $1000 on a computer so they can never have to pay for a game again thats the trade off

Rider, I am not saying you steal every game you play, just the majority of them. You can not deny that DRM and the price of gaming is solely due to PC gamers. Its not even an argument.

The "Master Race" is the sole reason consoles exist in the first place.

You don't even need to spend $1,000 to get a good gaming PC. I think the average price is $500-600 these days. I spent $600 on building a gaming PC back in 2008 and at the beginning of 2013 I spent another $250 replacing the gfx card, upgrading memory and replacing the cpu. But, I didn't have to spend that much.

The prices are pretty comparable to consoles, plus you have a PC for everyday use outside of gaming. It wasn't until the middle of last-gen consoles when you could use them for something other than gaming. Now you can use them to stream tv/movies. So think about when people were spending $600 for a PC they could connect to their TV and play games plus have a fully fledged PC compared to a $400-500 console that could only play games.

Rider, I am not saying you steal every game you play, just the majority of them. You can not deny that DRM and the price of gaming is solely due to PC gamers. Its not even an argument.

The "Master Race" is the sole reason consoles exist in the first place.

You can make whatever accusations you want about me, but I don't pirate any games. DRM sucks, I agree. I just won't play that game if I don't agree with the DRM instead of illegally downloading it. If I pirate their game then it just reinforces their decision for DRM. But, if I don't give them my money and don't pirate it then they don't win. I want to play the new SimCity but the DRM is insane. Sometimes I'll get a game on the console instead of PC if the DRM requires me to install different programs or is bossy.

Back
Top Bottom