slaychandim

Evil Made Flesh
So here are some of the games I am looking forward to in the near future

Thief 2/25
Castlevania LOS 2 2/25
Dark Souls 2 3/21
Infamous Second Son 3/21
Dying Light 3/31

But I think the only for sure Day 1 is Dark Souls im on the Fence about LOS2 for releases day. The other ones I will be grabbing sooner rather than later though maybe once I can grab em for 40 or so

I'm looking forward to

Metal Gear Ground Zeroes / Phantom Pain
The Witcher 3
Dark Souls 2
Los 2
Hakuoki Stories of the Shinsengumi
and Senran Kagura Versus if it gets a us release.

I'll probably end up getting Infamous for no other reason than to have something to play on PS4.

that reminds me i still have to beat lord of shadows 1 lol, dying light looks awesome my buddy and i that play dead island will probably rock that game.
some nice games the next couple months i like it.
my game for the year is dragon age 3 long ways but im a big fan of the series yes even dragon age 2 lol. RIP commander Shepard im sad that series is done at least the Shepard one anyways.

I'm looking forward to

Metal Gear Ground Zeroes / Phantom Pain
The Witcher 3
Dark Souls 2
Los 2
Hakuoki Stories of the Shinsengumi
and Senran Kagura Versus if it gets a us release.

I'll probably end up getting Infamous for no other reason than to have something to play on PS4.

I was just thinking of stuff coming in the next few months I to am super exited for Witcher and Dragon Age but I have not heard a date for either game yet. I don't think there is one. There is also a lot of good stuff in the fall like Destiny but that was to far off to think about

I was just thinking of stuff coming in the next few months I to am super exited for Witcher and Dragon Age but I have not heard a date for either game yet. I don't think there is one. There is also a lot of good stuff in the fall like Destiny but that was to far off to think about

Yeah the Witcher hasn't got a release date yet. I don't expect to I'm going to like Elder Scrolls online, so my next gen RPG hopes are riding on the Witcher. I never finished Dragon Age, and I didn't even attempt playing Dragon Age 2. I know Bioware is loved in RPG circles, but despite me buying a lot of their games I've never liked them.

im still waiting on watch dogs that got delayed from last holiday release.

I would say the game I am looking forward to the most right now it South Park: The Stick of Truth. I have a feeling that is going to be great. Deep Down is also one I am keeping my eye on, although it is a free game, so it will probably be ruined by micro transactions.

Back
Top Bottom