2013 Gaming

I dont see why anyone wants that south park game I think it looks so dumb just my opinion though

It's hard to say until we see what it's actually like. If we're adding in games that have yet to be released, then add GTA V to my list, possibly the new Tomb Raider, though I might hold off on that a bit until some reviews come in.

the 2 I am most exited about are Dead Space 3 and Bioshock. It would be Dark souls but we have no info on a release date yet. I think Dead Space with the co-op will be a blast gonna go order those 2 this week anyone know about ce or pre order bonus for either of them

I dont see why anyone wants that south park game I think it looks so dumb just my opinion though

I guess it depends on what kind of games you like. If you like fairly deep, technical RPGs, you will probably like this. Throw in South Park humor and characters and it looks like a winner in my book.

Ni No Kuni comes out on the 22nd. It's been so long since we've had a super traditional JRPG. I'm excited. With Level 5 + a legendary animation studio I'm expecting a repeat of DragonQuest VIII, so it should be awesome.

i wouldnt pay full price for it but south park game looks pretty good

and what about dead island riptide? no love and im doing a wait and see on the new walking dead fps, looks like it may have potential

agreed, but so does borsts ex, and shes crazy in the sack, looks can be deceiving

Back
Top Bottom