Enabling Accept/Reject workflow in SharePoint 365

GLaDOS

In Runtime
Hello all,

A client is requesting a content approval workflow for their SharePoint 365 site. I don't have a ton of experience with this particular feature of SharePoint so I did research online to learn the process of designing workflows. I started to design the workflow following a guide on Microsoft: All about Approval workflows - SharePoint - Office.com

The problem is - the only workflow templates currently available to me are (1) Disposition Approval and (2) Three-State. Reading the descriptions, neither of these seem to be what I want. I am basically looking for a workflow where users submit a document(s) to a Supervisor for approval and once approved by the Supervisor the document is moved to a folder to store those approved documents.

The guide lists an Approval - SharePoint 2010 workflow and that seems to be more of what I am looking for, but I have found no way to enable a similar workflow template; I have looked through the available services to enable in SharePoint 365 and I have not seen one that might apply. I have also found surprisingly little about SharePoint 365 workflows online. Does anyone have experience with this or would anyone be able to point me in the right direction? Thank you very much for your time and your assistance - I really appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom