How to install xp without the xp cd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
another tip. if you see a sw setup folder (hp) or ibm tools folder, don't delete them. they include the applications that come with the computer

I'll try to remember to make another video in the morning. I got a better hdtv on my computer now.

Thanks Eric for this. I will keep it stickied since it is a great trick. I am downloading a copy myself so if it ever gets off the mirrors i can upload it myself. ;)

I have updated the OP with the new link. So the first link in the post goes to this new download rather than that send space link that is dead. :D

Thanks Eric for this. I will keep it stickied since it is a great trick. I am downloading a copy myself so if it ever gets off the mirrors i can upload it myself. ;)

I have updated the OP with the new link. So the first link in the post goes to this new download rather than that send space link that is dead. :D

thanks

I dont know what i am doing wrong? How do i download the file, i clicked on the link but i dont see the download button anywhere. I even clicked the DOWNLOAD buttom at the near bottom but its not doing anything for me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom