TF Car Guy Chat

Friend of mine in PA just picked up a 94 Ford Probe for a whopping $400 Runs great, int is in decent shape but the wing is ripped off and the paint looks like somebody well I guess NEVER washed or waxed it. Kind of a crazy situation but a good 9+ hour road test to see how it runs LOL. One of there friends 3 hours south picked it up then drove 3 hours to pick up the new owner then drove 3 hours back to drop them off then turn around and drive it home LOL There almost home now and they said the car went problem free and is running great. Wish I found it around me for that price, Would have put a little into it and got it looking good once again and have a great commuter car, Glad my friend found it though, there unemployed and there car is dead so this is what they got so they can actually get to a job to work, Paint is ugly as sin but runs great and passes inspection, Me personally might have been looking into a turbo kit hehe and 60's on some new rims and fresh paint. Interior is really good too. Only 109,000 on it for a 94 too

IMG_1985.jpg

Last edited:
You can use either or in most american cars, but from the factory they tend to be filled with tranny fluid, and some will use brake fluid. Don't just look at the cap, look at the service manual. ;)

From my understanding and what I see, the pump get's a little louder when you use regular power steering fluid on these cars.
GFs car is a 2004 Mustang V6. Came with clear from the factory. I'd know, it dumped it all over my phone. :annoyed:
Most if not ALL Ford power steering pumps are noisy and trash.

Friend of mine in PA just picked up a 94 Ford Probe for a whopping $400 Runs great, int is in decent shape but the wing is ripped off and the paint looks like somebody well I guess NEVER washed or waxed it. Kind of a crazy situation but a good 9+ hour road test to see how it runs LOL. One of there friends 3 hours south picked it up then drove 3 hours to pick up the new owner then drove 3 hours back to drop them off then turn around and drive it home LOL There almost home now and they said the car went problem free and is running great. Wish I found it around me for that price, Would have put a little into it and got it looking good once again and have a great commuter car, Glad my friend found it though, there unemployed and there car is dead so this is what they got so they can actually get to a job to work, Paint is ugly as sin but runs great and passes inspection, Me personally might have been looking into a turbo kit hehe and 60's on some new rims and fresh paint. Interior is really good too. Only 109,000 on it for a 94 too

IMG_1985.jpg
My friend in Grand Rapids got one too last month. He's going to make it a twin turbo beast.

I swear I am done with ordering from RockAuto... Never again, **** them. I will GLADLY play twice the price for ANYTHING from ANYONE. Never have I seen a company so freaking ignorant, nor loving the idea of sitting on their asses. Ordered parts on tuesday, they STILL have yet to ship, though I have a tracking number, it's not in the system.

Forgot about this thread. So, I haven't done much to my car as life has gotten in the way several times. I did manage to pop a coilover setup on it though. Couldn't drop it that low as I go over 7 speed bumps a day at work.

Attachments

• 13719506_1066263393408932_471339180138995850_o.jpg
    13719506_1066263393408932_471339180138995850_o.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 0

IMG_1985.jpg

Great deal he got on that probe !

Back
Top Bottom