97 Lincoln Towncar Radio Questions..

I'm not sure if I could do that due to the age of my vehicle. I'd have to look it up, but if I buy a tab it'll more than likely stay in my house for PC stat use. Don't need to add a reason for anybody to steal my car at Walmart or something. Besides, gauge pods because racecar.

Edit: Looks like they have a Bluetooth OBD2 and I can download an app to use on my phone or tab. Don't need to leave it in my car. *scratches beard*

Last edited:
Edit: Looks like they have a Bluetooth OBD2 and I can download an app to use on my phone or tab. Don't need to leave it in my car. *scratches beard*

That's what I do ;).

I have the OBDLink MX + Torque. I tried out the app that came with the adapter, but I liked the customization of Torque more so I bought it.

Reason I went for one of the more expensive adapters is because some of the cheaper ones don't have as good compatibility with the apps - that and the MX is supposed to have faster BT transfer rate, and it also has an auto-off after 2 minutes of the car going off. When I unlock my car it turns on automatically and waits for me to open the app if I choose to.

Last edited:
Damn 99 bucks? THe one I was looking at was 10 :lol:

I didn't know you were this much into cars.

Oops, nvm, I got the LX, not the MX. So it was only $70 :p.

Eh, not "super" into cars, but I'm trying to get into them. Since I don't live really near family anymore I need to troubleshoot my own car problems, been trying to learn a little more (I'll usually end up calling my dad or brother for help, but I'll have a basic understanding of what's going on lol). The scantool was something I've kinda wanted for a while now - ended up getting it at the beginning of the summer since I had a little more disposable income at the time.

Back
Top Bottom