Your PC Speakers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

whoosh88

Baseband Member
post 'em up!

these are hooked up to my PC right now. altec lansing vs4121:

speakersfo9.jpg

these are hooked up to our dvd player downstairs, but are originally pc speakers. logitech thx certified z-2300:

36-121-122-01.JPG

Sony 5.1 home theatre. I can't remember the code. It has quite a powerful sub though and nice osund quality. :/

2 logitech z-560s under da bed
got 1 more one coming soon too
kick *** alarm clock lol
dsc02878pc3.jpg

dsc02890ua7.jpg

dsc02888qk7.jpg

then i got a logitech x-530 with a tang band high excursion subwoofer replaced with the stock one. its teh sexy no pics right now ill get my camera tomorrow too lazy now

nice everyone. newcents05, i like the idea of the sub under the bed. keep the posts coming!:D

Had a set of Logitech Z-5300's... sold them and my Audigy 2 XS for $150 shipped. You snooze, you lose...

Boston Acoustics BA635. Old school, heck yeah, but these things are LOUD. Very nice bass, too. 2.1 makes for little space consumption, and they sound fantastic! Love 'em!

One.
Two.
Three.
Four.

Note about volume: if i have Winamp on 50%, and the speakers on the lower blue dot, you can hear what i'm listening to throughout the house rather well. :D The upper blue dot is for orchestral music, because it's all rather quiet. For size: satellites are 3/4 the height of a CD case, subwoofer is about 1 1/2 the size of a CD case (only reference i could find).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom