Ultima Online

Binary Ranger

Banned
I remember a long time ago, back when I was a boy, my uncle used to play Ultima Online: The Third Dawn. He would sometimes let me get on and play it too, and I really loved it! Of course I was only like 10 at the time and had never even heard of the concept of an MMO!

Hah! I remember the day he quit letting me play too. I had this sircoat, which was just a plain old piece of clothing, that I dyed green to look like Link's tunic from Zelda, and I convinced some other guy that it was armor that would make your character near indestructible. He actually bought it off me for every last gold piece he had, which was like 75k I believe! Man as soon as the trade was finished he was FURIOUS! lol He was threatening me by calling the GM's, following my character everywhere demanding his gold back... Actually, I think that little stunt got my uncle's account suspended too. Namely because he never let me play again after that. lol Still it was really funny! :TrueStory:

Anyway, does anyone still play this game? Are the server's still even up for it? What expansion pack are they up to now?

Now that's pretty funny! I did play UO for a little while. I remember absolutely loving it, too! I can still remember the usernames of some of the people that I would play with in the game. Ahh, the memories you have brought back with this post.

I'm actually curious if they're even making news ones and if servers are still active. Anyone out there have a clue?

Back
Top Bottom