Which netbook is the best in terms of performance? (i.e. fastest, least lag, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BradS

Baseband Member
I am possibly in the market for a netbook on black friday and I was wondering what are some of the very best netbooks out there. Are netbooks advanced enough to not have much lag? I know that the atom processor likely pumps out less power than better processors like the i7..

Re: Which netbook is the best in terms of performance? (i.e. fastest, least lag, etc.

What do you mean by lag?

Re: Which netbook is the best in terms of performance? (i.e. fastest, least lag, etc.

Lag, as in, stutter, etc. when multitasking. In other words, I guess it would be something like when you are browsing the internet and have several windows open. The kind of lag where your computer just kind of sits there with the loading symbol for a mouse icon and you have to wait for things to load.. :p

I have a (cheap, £320) netbook, Acer Aspire AO751h, which has one of the slower Atoms, with 2GB RAM, I'm running Windows 7 (and Vista and Ubuntu) on it and don't have any issues like that. So if you're after one of the best netbooks you're definitely not gonna have any issues ;)

I have an ASUS Eee 1005HA, with 7 on it, and it runs fine, of course with 1gb, it is slow on opening programs, but its not so slow that it takes a minute, just takes a few extra seconds.

check out the ASUS EEE 1005HA, MSI Wind's, but if you want gaming/multimedia you must get one with an ION. I dont want to sound like im riding nvidia but atm there is no gpu that comes anywhere close.

HP Mini 311 Review - Performance and Graphics Performance

you might find that extremely helpful when choosing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom