Folding again.

Spud1200

Fully Optimized
I've started fah again for the foreseeable future any ways under 12864 TF . I'm not sure how this is going to pan out after the merger but I have got my best systems fah 24\7. Just thought I'd mention it. :cool: :omg:

Last edited:
It won't install boinc. It keeps looking for a .msi file that's not in the download package.

It won't install boinc. It keeps looking for a .msi file that's not in the download package.

BOINC has nothing to do with FAH. BOINC is the likes of SETI@Home, Asteroids@Home, YoYo@Home. BOINC is Barclays Open Infrastructure Of Networked Computing. FAH is run by Stanford University I think they are. FAH is one of the bigger more competitive DC Projects were as BOINC has over 50 DC Projects available.

Is that what you meant or were trolling. :lol:

Been folding at work. Cards doing work son, carrying this team haha.

Just hold on their matey. I'm getting something sorted before Friday this week. FAH is best for GPU Work but I could be sitting hear with 6 Racks by Friday if all turns out well. I'm waiting for some pictures and Information on being sent before I make a purchase.

I was not trolling. I clicked the link is your sig and it goes to a page that says to download BONIC. BOINC is not installing.

BOINC is part of SETI it has nothing to do with FAH. FAH is apart of Stanford and is separate all together.

What OS are you running? Windows I presume with the MSI. File .

Also its Berkeley not Barclay. My mistake. Sorry. :lol: .. ..

Last edited:
No joy there either in 64 or 32. It comes up wanting a file that is on a DVD and i's not there. If I click cancel, I get an error of 1705. When I click ok the installer stops and the window close.

Back
Top Bottom