F@H - Team TF Milestone Clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see so many people complaining about temps on the F@H forums, and most of the time its overclocking with stock cooling. Even not oc'd the stock cooler on the 8800GT is crud, a simple aftermarket cooling invest goes a long way.

The akimbo coolers took care of that issue real quick and i just ordered three 88cfm yate loons to replace the current 120mm's which only push 50cfm and have that annoying blue led:

s5000267ke7.jpg

I have my fan up to 60% and i hover at 70C not good but okay.

Saddly our dollar tanked! and so 40 buck is like a million...... okay not that bad....

There is an 9800gt dual slot on for 129 after mir at ncix though.

Been running v1.15 for a while now (didn't even realize it...must have updated to it when I had those problems before, that was really a server-side problem).

It didnt seem to raise my temps from what it was before. They topped out at 61-62C, fan @ 90%. The noise doesn't bother me, so doesn't matter to me.

I have my fan up to 60% and i hover at 70C not good but okay.

Saddly our dollar tanked! and so 40 buck is like a million...... okay not that bad....

There is an 9800gt dual slot on for 129 after mir at ncix though.

Its like that everywhere, shouldint matter so much if you make decent money.

The evga dual slot or AKIMBO???

Cause the dual slot sucks badly..the core isnt even copper.

Been running v1.15 for a while now (didn't even realize it...must have updated to it when I had those problems before, that was really a server-side problem).

It didnt seem to raise my temps from what it was before. They topped out at 61-62C, fan @ 90%. The noise doesn't bother me, so doesn't matter to me.

If you installed recently which i think i remember you saying you did then yeah, you got the new core that way.

I dunno how you can stand that dinky loud fan...it sounds so much better not being able to hear it, i hated when i first got the card and it would speed up and slow down and speed up. Installed riva but it wasnt enough, had to get better cooling.

Our ppd as a team is about 70k, not bad but we need to reach 100k.

I will upgrade in December, patonb if you could add another 8800 or 9800 that would help and get us
much closer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom