The Tech Forums Official Crysis [Warhead] GPU Benchmark Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
and our old member jseber had a 4.7ghz daily qx6700 B3.. friggin b3!!! phase works wonders

and ultras tec cooler is a air tec cooler... i am speaking of water tec coolers... they keep you a good amount below ambient... i've seen some people with 17c on tec coolers.. amazing stuff... but incredibly risky

Yeah the ultra tec slightly outperforms the HDT S-1283. Hmm not worth it, id rather get the core contact for less tha half the price.

tecs are graet no doubt they, though they waste a large amount of electricity to cool... i was considering a tec for my watercooling loop.. but after reading the horror stories... no thanks!!!!

if they make a small compact phase unit... i will consider one.. because i don't want the loudness... because my cpu were to sit at 10c idle... i wouldnt care.. its much better than water!

is there any way you can put the part that stores the water in a WC loop in a mini refrigerator? that would be amazing and the temps would be :D well theoretically they should be.

condensation is the problem there.

what i would do is just get the ambient temp of the room as low as possible, without freezing your butt off.

mini fridges can't deal with constant heat loads. You would just be using tons of power and still be getting temps well above ambient

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom