The Tech Forums Official Crysis [Warhead] GPU Benchmark Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well even if it is more threads wont hurt it. You can just toss other programs on them. By moving the other stuff to another core you should still speed it up because then you have 2 cores totally dedicated to crysis.

but the nice part is... i can sli my gtx260 and cream ya :p

not so sure how nice quad sli scales in anything.. seeing as nvidia doesnt really care about it

yep you would have me there dude, i have crossfire board

i think they care when it suits them like when they launched Quadro Plex systems, using real-time GPU ray tracing at 1,920 x 1,080 using four Quadro GPUs, each with 1GB of memory.

i have almost no thermal paste on my cpu....

I found that the arctic silver method of application is quite good. Cpu is very important with this. I have q6600 which also has a 9 multiplier. do you wish to see if quad makes a difference over dual core?

I found that the arctic silver method of application is quite good. Cpu is very important with this. I have q6600 which also has a 9 multiplier. do you wish to see if quad makes a difference over dual core?

im sure nosboost knows the best way to apply thermal paste, the amount of quads and duelies hes been through is ridiculas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom