The Tech Forums Official Crysis [Warhead] GPU Benchmark Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
is warhead 40 dollars??? imma ask my friend at mininova.org if he's got it.. im' sure he does...

rican try out my settings that i have.. and let me know how beautiful it is :p

wait.. do you have regular crysis installed?

my performence has gone down so much in serve 08, for crysis warhead, i think i need more ram. this comp is only going to last me so much longer, il come up with some bs to my dad saying my comp cant proccess .raw lol. and i need a new compy. nehalem looks so very good. and for 1500$ i could build a beast!

warhead is $29.99 man.

And no need to buy, that same friend hooked me up.

I only have the crysis demo...cant install anymore games cause i need
to rma my large hd, so im on a tiny one for the time being.

my performence has gone down so much in serve 08, for crysis warhead, i think i need more ram. this comp is only going to last me so much longer, il come up with some bs to my dad saying my comp cant proccess .raw lol. and i need a new compy. nehalem looks so very good. and for 1500$ i could build a beast!

Your computer that scores over 15000 in 3dmark06 isn't good enough?

Well in that case, I'll take that old junk off your hands for a very fair $100 when you do get that new beast! :D

But seriously... please? :eek:

Your computer that scores over 15000 in 3dmark06 isn't good enough?

Well in that case, I'll take that old junk off your hands for a very fair $100 when you do get that new beast! :D

But seriously... please? :eek:

im a whore, and this will become a foldign rig most likely, and a media center. im just worried abotu upcoming games liek fallout 3, and far cry 2 onl ya few more days and weeks to find out, but still. also im neerign the 1 year mark for this rig. its lasted and still performs great but still 1 year old. happy bday my computer lol.

very nice russ, but what cpu do you have.. i'm on an e7200.. not taht it would make a 10fps difference!! LOL...

ya i didnt think the 9800gx2 did worse than my gtx260.. i owned one and knew first hand the gx2 was better

fair point, my Celeron 300a probably gives me the edge

gx2's seem to get a bit of stick from some. So I do my best to defend its honor, as it cost me a lot, and no one likes to feel like they made the wrong choice on big purchases.

fair point, my Celeron 300a probably gives me the edge

gx2's seem to get a bit of stick from some. So I do my best to defend its honor, as it cost me a lot, and no one likes to feel like they made the wrong choice on big purchases.

the gx2 is far from a bad purchase.. probably the best card i've owned.. (besides the gtx280 i owned for a little bit.. but didnt really get to use due to the p4 it was running with)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom