The Tech Forums Official Crysis [Warhead] GPU Benchmark Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope you weren't expecting to play Crysis with crossfire goodness. So far from what I've seen performance is absolute poo with crossfire. My 4850 outperforms some 4870x2s....

your rather decent cpu oc might be a large contributer to that? you would expect a sigle 4870 to be faster like for like. unless crossfire really screws it up

i hope you weren't expecting to play Crysis with crossfire goodness. So far from what I've seen performance is absolute poo with crossfire. My 4850 outperforms some 4870x2s....

ehh?? i dunno about that one

there is a user on xtreme systems averaging 50 fps at 1920x1200 with quadfire on very high

ya, i do know.. i was just expecting a little bit more

but its nice to see crossfire scaling well because zmatt was 45 and i'm was 57 or something... good to know drivers are improving for compatability for this game... just give it a little more time...

and i think once i get these volt modded i should be seeing something like 65 average which isnt bad at all

Yeah, im guessing i should see over 50fps once i get my 9800GX2.

The latest geforce drivers (178.13) are really good, the 8800GT didnt perform this hard when it first came out. I was able to get 20fps even at 1680x1050 on very high....i think thats pretty impressive for an gpu thats almost a year old.

The Nvidia cards may be better at Crysis, but the ATI cards are hardly bad at it. And they pwn at every other game. Crysis alone is hardly reason enough to choose one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom