OC Novice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't need all the pictures of your bios. From what I see most of the settings I told you to change are present.

If you can't find a setting tell me what it is and I'll try to tell you where to look. I'm not going to search through all your pictures for all the settings, you have to do that part.

Here are some screens of my particular BiOS

The white highlighted word is what section the picture is from and what it says when clicked. I am really looking forward to getting my machine running faster. When the pc starts and goes thru windows it says Memory is at 1333mHz but it is supposed to be 1600mHz is this something we can tweak in BiOS?

Hey guys sorry its been a minute we have been super busy, we got nominated for Outstanding Online Retailer by AVN and chosen as one of the Top 50 Adult Retailers in the Business!!

I looked at the list and wanted to put an x by what I did not have in my BiOS that is on the list
>>>>>>>>>Go to the Bios O.N.E. Settings:

Overclocking Navigator - Manual Overclock

You want to adjust the settings below, your mobo may or may not have them all. They should all be located in your bios, you may have to look around a little. If you can't find a setting let me know and I'll try to locate it for you if possible.

CPU Ratio Setting - 20
Intel Speedstep - Disabled
X Intel Turbo Mode - Disabled
X Xtreme Phase Full Power Mode - Enabled
X BCLK Frequency - 200
DRAM Frequency - 1066
X QPI Frequency - Auto
DRAM Timing Control - Set these to latencies specified by the Manufacturer
X CPU Differential Amplitude - not sure, I think the higher the value, the smoother or cleaner the voltage signal will be. I would leave at Auto for now

X CPU Clock Skew - Auto
CPU Voltage Mode - Fixed Voltage - 1.325 (this may need to go up but we really want it around the 1.30 - 1.325 range)

X IMC Voltage - 1.3v (This is the Internal Memory Controller Voltage, because your using 8GB's and I'm assuming you have a 4x2GB setup, you'll probably need to set this higher than a 2x2GB setup. I would try 1.3v and maybe we can lower it.)

X CPU PLL - Auto (we'll raise this if we have errors and adjusting the CPU volts has no effect)

X PCH Voltage - Auto (Southbridge Voltage)
X Load Line Calibration - Enabled
X CPU Spread Spectrum - Auto
X PCIE Spread Spectrum - Auto

Advanced
CPU Configuration

CPU Ratio Setting - 20
C1E Support - Disabled
Hardware Prefetcher - Enabled
Adjacent Cache Line Prefetcher - Enabled
Max CPUID - Disabled
Intel Virtualization Tech - Unless your using a program like Virtual PC you can Disable this.
CPU TM Function - Disabled
Execute Disable Bit - Enabled
Intel HT Technology - Enabled
Active Processor Cores - All
A20M - Disabled
Intel Speedstep Tech - Disabled
Intel Turbo Mode Tech - Disabled
Intel C-State Tech - Disabled

I didn't need all the pictures of your bios. From what I see most of the settings I told you to change are present. If you can't find a setting tell me what it is and I'll try to tell you where to look. I'm not going to search through all your pictures for all the settings, you have to do that part.

I wasn't wanting you do all the work for me LOL So I posted the above settings that I could not find anywhere in the BiOS :(

I have a question about the speedstep part of the OC is that what causes me to have to move the mouse to make the computer run faster by the cpu boosting itself? I found if I wiggle the mouse pages load faster and programs too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom