first case mod :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

COD2_fanatic

Daemon Poster
This is my first case mod so go easy. Just started today and already got the side cut out (pic below), i plan to have either Blue or UV lights shineing through (havent decided, opinions would be nice!). What would any of you suggest for a name? I'm thinking "Experiment 65" or "HKZ-18"

Just for some info on the case (only half pictured) its and old Gateway "2000" that had a Pentium non-MMX 133MHz 16mb RAM. I think it was orgianlly made for AT but i'm going to use it for ATX, hopefully it wont need modded to much for that.

IMG_0028.jpg
[/IMG]

Anyway, tell me what you guys/gals think.

Note: you get a bonus cause my kitty got in the pic somehow

dang! you mentioned the cat! i was hoping to beat you to it!! hahaha, nice lil mod, more than i can do, and just in time for holloween.

frankly i didnt think i could do it either but i have determination to finish it so i managed to get it done. I'll upload more pics next week (or this weekend) after i get it repainted.

beleive me i wont, she's enough to handle, so painting around her is out of the question besides i'm gonna have my dad do the painting as he knows how to do it and the last paint job it recieved got moister mixed in and it made it look pretty bad

my definion of butcher when it comes to HP (desktops anyway) is shoot the H311 out of it with a gun (anything bigger than a 22)

HPs are jokes. I technically have one (Compaq Presario) and the Samsung in it is already dying. I blame HP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom