slow wifi connection? try Wifi Spray!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHA! nice. If only they had an anti-wifi spray that I could use against my neighbors.

*Disclaimers
WiFi Speed Spray™ is safe and effective when used as directed. However, the product is known to the State of California to cause cancer; developmental toxicity; and/or male pattern baldness. For outdoor use only. Do not use near electrical appliances. WiFi Speed Spray™ should not be used in the presence of pregnant women, women who have been pregnant, or women who may some day become pregnant. Keep away from children and household pets (especially birds). Do not take internally. If a persistent cough or partial paralysis develops, consult a physician,

Made in Malaysia, by Malaysians. Not intended for use by Malaysians.

HAHA

homerj14 said:
http://j-walk.com/other/wifispray/
tired of slow Wi-fi Speeds? try Wi Spray!!! wow ..!!!!!!!!! It really Works!
mainpic.jpg

Sorry, it's too early in the morning for me. I am still in the process of waking up.

However does reminds me, I got a can of Millenium Bug Spray for all those Millenium Bugs in 1999. :p (only kidding)

I would like to know how many people are going to fall for this one.

ROFL!

Our Customers Love It!

"I really didn't think it would work, but now I'm a believer. I just ordered another case of WiFi Speed Spray™ and I recommend it to all of my friends." - Ted Smith, New York

"A perfect holiday gift for everyone on your list." - Todd Smith, Los Angeles

"It's an amazing product, and I would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone who has a computer or would like to have a computer." -Tina Smith, Chicago

"Esto es muy malo. No trabaja. Me engañan!" -Toraidio Smith, Tijuana

"I can't believe it. Now my FM radio even sounds better!" -Theresa Smith, Miami

"A few sprays, and we're talking 18 Mps each way! Whoah!" -Tim Smith, Seattle

The whole smith family loves it!

/me go's and order's afue cases.

WiFi Speed Spray™ is guaranteed to improve your productivity. If you're not 100% satisfied, return the unopened bottle in the original packaging within eight hours, along with the original receipt, a color copy of your drivers license, and a check for $12.95 to cover handling, restocking, and legal fees. You'll receive a complete refund within 10-12 weeks.

hahahaha!

art.gif

Courtesy of babelfish, an english translation of the "Esto es muy malo. No trabaja. Me engañan!"

"This is very bad. It does not work. They deceive to me"

hilowe said:
Courtesy of babelfish, an english translation of the "Esto es muy malo. No trabaja. Me engañan!"

"This is very bad. It does not work. They deceive to me"

Haha, yeah, I noticed it. Fun product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom