First pics of my rig

Status
Not open for further replies.
So can you move the cursor to anywhere on the screen without having to lift your thumb and reposition it? I guess you could increase the mouse speed to do that but how much does it effect accuracy?

yep if speed the sensitivity up.. but that dont matter.. our thumbs are strong, so if the pointer dont go across the screen all the wya, you can spin the trackball real quick and it will fly across the screen,

Yoad said:
Ey, what the **** are you on?....hypnosis drugs? Not only he aint no noob, he has one of the best rigs in this forum, if not the best out of all for the current time being.

What is that supposed to mean?? We don't give respect on TF just because someone has the best rig. :rolleyes:

On the topic of the rig...great job, jseber1982 and enjoy your awesome computer. Just have to add, I like the new Stacker 830 better (going to use that for my new Conroe rig ;) ). Nice job with the WCing as well. Could do with better wire managament (I know, I know...just a stickler for wire managment :D).

yea lol /\ what he said.

I thought about getting the 830 case. but decided not to because i didnt want to have the door on the front. .

Yea i will work on the wire management one day..

oh yeah track balls, i had one of the old ones by logitech and still works like a charm, except my mom doesnt like it, so i had to get an optical mouse. and yeah its the one on the thumb, although i dont find it very convenient in FPS, its very annoying.

jseber, can u give me the list of parts u bought? so i can see what im supposed to compare when buying it custom.

Lights off, UV on!!! Looks nice, whole lot better then my w/c kit, maybe. Depends on what your pump is and your rad. I got the d5 pump and the modded heatercore rad with no fans on it. Yea it sucks my left one cause I am to broke to buy some fans, hopefully I willget some money soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom