First pics of my rig

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahahaha... yes, that one, i know nothing of this new intel stuff, i havent been keeping up.... too busy with the 5500's .... falling in love :D

has been edited!! and thanks for the correction

I Envy you =[

Is that a custom made w/c kit or one of the swiftech prebuilt kits?? I'm really looking into buying one of those swiftech kits if i cant get a hold of a custom one..

-Jo.

This is a custom one.. the only swiftech part is the waterblock. yea definitly research before you buy. The best kit you can get is one where you pick and choose the pieces. I kind of wish i had made 2 water circuits in here.. 1 for the cpu and 1 for the cards.

I bought a drive bay power supply and a 226w peltier for the cpu,, but i just didnt feel like doing it. Wasnt in the mood yet to start dealing with condensation.

its a hard drive cooler by the looks of it :)

congrats on the look, must have cost you a fortune to get it all setup finally right?

funami said:
Nice stuff there no lies besides the f'ing track ball mouse what a noob

Im a noob? okie whatever you say bud.

I dont think having a preference for a certain kind of input device makes you a noob. When you sit in an office all day and remote/telnet into servers and routers all over the world, it is much easier to not need to move your hand across the desk. plus its better for carpel tunnel.

And you are what 18? living at home with mom and dad.

And if you are just joking with me... lol sorry for getting offended. I get offended and ****ed if somebody tries to criticize me.

heck ya dude, tell em whats up! put that skeevy punk in his place

nice rig! its got perdy hoses... could u run down the exact pumps/reservior/tubing/radiators you used? thanks :)
congrats!

oh, yeah, is that like sound baffling or something on your psu? what is that stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom