My new computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
TBH i kidna hope it does now, he asked for you opinions as your knowledge is of a greater one than his and he wanted to debate it,when you clearly had his best interest in hand and explained he couild waste a lot of money all just for the price of a new PSU..meh, anyways i have a question, my pc is gettin kdnia really old and im startign to upgrade it but im not sure how much power im using oor how much i have left to use and wiht my new ram coming soon and possibly a new GFX card i kinda want to know how i can find out.

P.s hes a noob anyway look at his choice of software

ares,norton..psh if his hardware doesnt die hes software will screw soon with ares full of ad/spy ware.

snypercore said:
TBH i kidna hope it does now, he asked for you opinions as your knowledge is of a greater one than his and he wanted to debate it,when you clearly had his best interest in hand and explained he couild waste a lot of money all just for the price of a new PSU..meh, anyways i have a question, my pc is gettin kdnia really old and im startign to upgrade it but im not sure how much power im using oor how much i have left to use and wiht my new ram coming soon and possibly a new GFX card i kinda want to know how i can find out.

P.s hes a noob anyway look at his choice of software

ares,norton..psh if his hardware doesnt die hes software will screw soon with ares full of ad/spy ware.

oh yeh btw noob, your p.c is only as fast as its slowest component, so if u aint got dual core, or powerful solo core u might aswell forget upgrading. Sata also helps.

well id rather get the opinion of someone more experienced as soon my pc will work unlike someones...all that moeny jsut becuase it fits in a small case what a tard, shitty power supply means no mroe future upgrades without a new PSU

actually i know a lot more about computers than you and most people on this forum, just a noob with shuttles, and neways i proved them wrong aso hhahaha.

But neways u might aswell get a pentium d 805 and oc like ****. Best bang for byck by a long shot.

nah once i get my sumemr job im gonna buy a amd athlon 4200 dual core, i prefer AMD i find they stay cooler than intels more easily. that computer i describved was one of my old ones in my house and i was wondering if there was anythign descent to put in it without buying to much but im just gonn use what i can and start a new build. you say you proved everyone wrong but seriously **** could still happen everyone ive shown this thread to has larfed at your PSU fro what you have.

yeh good point, neways go to tomshardware and look at the pentium d review and you may be convinced i have 1 overlcoked by a gig with the stock cooler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom