20' Benq Monitor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NosBoost300

I poop on the rug
Does anyone have that 20 inch benq monitor, the widescreen, i want to know how good it looks.. i'm considering getting it because its cheaper than the viewsonic, and nicer on my wallet.. i mean if you can't tell the difference of 200 with the contrast ratio than i'll get the benq instead. With DVI would it make a big difference??? because i'm highly considering the benq at this moment.. and can you change the height as well??

thanks again for your time!

would dvi make it look like an 800:1 monitor?? cuz if so... then i'm sold next monday or tuesday

dude, i just ordered the Benq 20.1" widescreen this morning... i read that benq make's dell's monitors so i'm not too worried about the quality. All the reviews on newegg are stellar

cwiz said:
dude, i just ordered the Benq 20.1" widescreen this morning... i read that benq make's dell's monitors so i'm not too worried about the quality. All the reviews on newegg are stellar

im pretty sure samsung makes the dell monitors :eek:

because dell buys from the cheapest, the only decent things they sell are monitors, and even those are overpriced. buy from dell and expect a cheapo Foxconn, PC Chips, or ECS motherboard with an underpowered PSU made by an unknown company, expect everything to be marked up, and expcect it to break as soon as the warranty runs out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom