Cure for vampirism?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Threepwood

Daemon Poster
OK In Oblivion I became a vampire on purpose to see what it was like, now I want to get out of it since its annoying having to find someone to feed on so that you dont burn up in the day.

One of the things I have to do is find 5 empty greater sould gems, what are these and where do I get them?

On a side note, what other things can you become in the game, or is a vampire it? I mean things like werewolf, demon, stuff like that.

lol, feeding on people keeps you from burning in the day? I didn't even know. I became a vampire too and it's annoying having only a few 'hours' to walk around, then hope I can find a place to stay, etc..etc. I have no clue where to get those soul gems, I've got 'lesser' and 'petty' soul gems but not the 'greater' ones.

How do you feed on people anyway?

in morrowind greater soul gems were quite rare and turbo expensive... good luck.

Greater sould gems in morrowind weren't rare, although they are not common. The rare ones were the Grand souldgems, there are only 20 of them in MW. But even those aren't very expensive (200 gold for soulless grand soulgem).

In morrowind the greater soul gems are big purple crystals, they are a little bigger then a fist. I've always found them around stores that sold soulgems.

I dont know the full procedure, but I do know that you are in for one **** of a long quest if you want to cure vamperism.

yeah because I just saw from another forum that she's gonna ask for more stuff after the gems. I thought you got vampirism when you joined the dark brotherhood.......wrong, if you kill anyone and they notice it, they bite you when you're waking up the first time you see that dude to invite you in. How lame.

I don't want to be a vampire and it looks like the only way to do that is to start over and not kill anyone.

Nubius Im pretty sure you are wrong, you only turn into a vampire if you want to in the dark brotherhood. Im joining it again with my new character since I remade after trying it for a bit. Ive determined I like sneaking and having huge acrobatics and speed so thats what Im focusing in this time. I plan on joining the dark brotherhood but not becoming a vampire.

Nubius Im pretty sure you are wrong, you only turn into a vampire if you want to in the dark brotherhood
nah dude, I went to my save before I even joined the dark brotherhood. And that first night that dude Lacien meets you, you get vampire powers. When I woke up it said "Vampire Seduction" and "night hunter" I think had been added and that was my first meeting with the dude where he asked me to kill Rufio.

It's when you see that you had a dream about being bitten "And you realize that face was yours"

Also, you didn't answer my question. How do I suck their blood

Weird that you got that, Ive done 4 missions and he never bit me since I didnt ask him to. With my other guy though I learned how to feed, and let me tell you its a *******. You have to find someoen whos sleeping and feed off them, this means waiting until night, opening someone house with picks, and then finally feeding off them. I was hoping for a no penalty type thing, where its like your a vampire but you dont NEED to feed to get by.

Here's how I think vampirism SHOULD be.

When you turn vamp you get a 4th status bar called blood, you fill this by feeding off people or dead human bodies.

You have vampire magic that uses blood instead of mana, blood doesnt regenerate like mana so you need to feed if you want to use the spells. You gain +5 all stats at night and -5 all stats during the day, but daylight doesnt hurt you.

thats how it should be.

Cool, I tried going up to one sleeping person, or so I thought. I pushed 'E' (my use/interact button) and it just wants to steal from them since I'm in the thieves guild and crap. Any particular way I need to do this to feed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom