Just got my Nvidia GeForce 6800 put in and i .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadandbrok3n

In Runtime
Like it .... its good the only thing is in far cry the dirt was black but in COD2 And Unreal 2k4 Nothing Was Wrong i dont know about far cry its probly glitchy now o well ..... i passed recomenned setting at SRTEST.com for Morrowind Oblivion And Ghost Recon Advanced WarFighter so ill say this card is good for $99 After Rebates !!!

yup its a good card heres what i played so far

Age Of Empires 3 - High
F.E.A.R - Medium - High
Rainbow 6 lockdown - High
Far Cry - High
Doom 3- Ultra High <== Runs Smooth At 50-60 FPS
Call Of Duty 2 - High

Now This Might Be My System To look In Sig The C What i Got !!

so wait this is your system or might be? looks like a pretty nice system. try playing quake 4 though, i doubt you'll be able to play it on high.

F.E.A.R. always hitches with my system around corners, not just during auto-save. SO frustrating. Age of empires 3 I can run on high, but scrolling with the view all the way out gets a little tough on the graphics too...blah... Probably my cpu huh...

same with me tima fear runs smooth but on some parts it gets me ... and age of empires gets me the same way it does you

Now gonna go out with 50 dollars and buy 2 $19.99 games or one $50 game ...... What games or game should i get ???

Only if the game was a game of the year (GOTY) would i spend $20 bucks on it. My rule of thumb is if it's not "GOTY" and under $50, that says something about how great it is...

deadandbrok3n said:
same with me tima fear runs smooth but on some parts it gets me ... and age of empires gets me the same way it does you

Now gonna go out with 50 dollars and buy 2 $19.99 games or one $50 game ...... What games or game should i get ???

Get Splinter Cell Chaos Theory. Great game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom