Woot 7900gt cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.
3/7 7900GT's sold out
6/8 7900GTX's sold out
0/7 7600GT's sold out

41% of Nvidia's 7600 and 7900 series are already sold out.

lmfao omg I didn't know this. It's not gonna be the same without him. But it will be more peaceful.

Edit: Can someone give me a link to the thread where he was banned?

That's to bad really, he was smart about his computer technology information.

To bad he had such a negative attitude. Anyway, we should probably get back on topic.

Green Radience seems to be a lot like him though, if no one could see eachother's forum name, I'd say Green Radience is Flanker :p

Wow lol, I think you're right. When reading Green Radiences posts I kept thinking, "It seems like I've read this guys posts 1000 times before."

BennyV04988 said:
how long ago was that? Because if it was over 2 months ago... that's just technology man.
I bought it in December, already more than 2 months ago.

Im sorry too see Flanker go too. :(

I wonder what 2 7900GTX in SLI are capable of. Are there any tests done in this configuration?

Hmm well I'll defintly be buy a 7900GT instead of a 7800GT!
I wonder what the prices on the remaining 7800's will do... if they drop signifacntly then maybe I should buy a sli...hmmm

And that's disapointing about Flanker.. he always helped me out, and I thought he was good, abet a little hotheaded.

thebleakness said:
I bought it in December, already more than 2 months ago.

Im sorry too see Flanker go too. :(

I wonder what 2 7900GTX in SLI are capable of. Are there any tests done in this configuration?

Soon enough the 7900 is capable of QUAD-SLi rofl that's crazy, Ive heard DELL is the first to add this quad sli technolgy to one of there top systems [Renegade i think]

Anyways ... woot those prices are so cheap, how much are they in AUD?... how much are the 7800 GT'X now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom