Evga or Asus 7800GTX?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mack

In Runtime
No! Wait for the 7900GTs! They are being released either tomorow or Friday, and they will be faster than the 7800GTX's and ~$100 cheaper! They will also be more efficient on power by a bit and also OC alot better!

So when you buy the 7900GT, buy eVGA.

Brtnboarder495 said:
No! Wait for the 7900GTs! They are being released either tomorow or Friday, and they will be faster than the 7800GTX's and ~$100 cheaper! They will also be more efficient on power by a bit and also OC alot better!

So when you buy the 7900GT, buy eVGA.

i was just gonna say that but you beat me to it. :( yes, definitely wait at least until the weekend, because they're supposed to be released soon. do what he says, you'll save money.

Wait for the 7900GT like said above. You might be able to buy it for $200 in a few weeks and it should be faster than the GTX.

The difference between the second two cards is that the second one's warranty covers a higher overclock.

Buy your 7800gt now, and when the 7900's come out, call up newegg and ask for a price adjustment. They'll adjust the price for a week after purchase if there's a price move.

Ryan

Hey guys, thanks.

I think I'll go with the 7900 instead of 7800.

Now, my question is, which 7900 should I get?

By the way, there is no hurry on this. I'm saving up money (just went back to full time at work) to get my new pc. Not rushing it.. waiting for price drops :)

Also, does anyone have experience with ASUS Graphic cards or should I just get EVGA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom