Googles IM has been leaked online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Googles IM has been leaked online, after www.google.com/talk/ was online for a few moments. Some managed to download the file, and this is what we know so far;

* Provides basic IM services
* VoIP (Voice chat)
* Free of advertising

Filesize; 900K (0.9MB )

Google Talk

SHAWN said:
I called it!!! Google is taking over the world!

Pretty soon Google will be the only ISP , browser, search engine, Bank Of America will be the only bank, and Wal-Mart the only store :)

You can use google to access Walmarts website and make your purchases with your BOA debit card.

As much as im getting a little scared of google getting that big (the bigger you are the more power you want and the more you mess things up) but I still say its better to have google in the forfrunt then Yahoo,MSN, or some of the other big boys out there. And if for some reason everything blows up and its all over, you can still catch me on irc :)

s0me0ne said:
As much as im getting a little scared of google getting that big (the bigger you are the more power you want and the more you mess things up) but I still say its better to have google in the forfrunt then Yahoo,MSN, or some of the other big boys out there. And if for some reason everything blows up and its all over, you can still catch me on irc :)

At least somebody in the corperate sector isn't out there like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom