Nero Burning Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeneran

Baseband Member
When i try to create a DVD on Nero after about 15 seconds i get a error that says burn proccess failed. Then it asks if i want 2 save the diagnostics of the problem. I will include this as a attachement. Any ideas why i am getting this error?

Attachments

• error.txt
    21.9 KB · Views: 55
Are you doing things? You shouldnt be doing much, if anything, while you are burning a DVD. Remember when CD BUrners first came out? You couldnt do ANYTHING, not even play Solitare when burning a CD! The same goes with burning a dvd, somewhat. You can still do stuff, but not much. It still needs most of your specs to do stuff.

Are you burning from a file, or a direct copy of a dvd?

I am tryint to burn from a file. While i burn DVD's i dont do anyhting else. And yes i ahve tried different speeds and updated the driver.

Are your discs faster than your burner? If they are, you could have done some permanent PHYSICAL damage to the burner. What speed is it?

well dont use nero use dvd shrink or something nero doesnt like to burn some dvd's

DVD Shrink dosent burn DVD's, it only backs them up. You can enable burning in DVDShrink, but it does so with Nero, and cannot burn unless you have Nero installed. I have NEVER run into a case where I could not burn a DVD with Nero, unless I had Alcohol 120% open or there was some other variable that I quickly fixed and was able to burn the DVD.

Nero will not burn copyrighted DVD's, but I dont see how you could have copied a copywrited DVD to your HDD in the first place without breaking the CSS.

My DVD burner speed is 16x and i was am using 8x speed discs. I have just tried to use clone DVD and copy a proper DVD but it came up with: Error: Disc could not be burned.

Well, you cannot just outright copy a DVD, there are things in place like the CSS and region protection, which totally disable the ability to copy a DVD, because that is illegal. Clone DVD cannot burn nor clone an encrypted DVD. PM me for some more info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom