My computer's monitor goes into standby right after i push the power button on the pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelson57

Beta member
Hi everyone, I have an HP pavillion 6330 It was working fine. I tried to put a another motherboard that was used. I used the same HDD, Floppy drive, cd rom, and the same power supply. Then, when i turned on the computer with the used motherboard it didn't work with that motherboard because the computer didn't even start up and it just didn't boot and the monitor started to go into standby. Seeing this problem happen with this motherboard i put the original motherboard of my hp pavillion 6330. Now when i turned on my hp pavillion 6330 the monitor goes into standby mode immediatly after i press the power button on my computer. I don't know if the problem is in the power supply, hard disk or a connection of the cables. If anyone can help me... I would appreciate.

Thank you.

The computer doesn't start up, i don't know if the power supply got damaged or i don't know if the hard disk is failling

turn it on and see if the fan in the back powersupply is working, listen for HD spinning etc.

well i would have to say u didnt hook it up right u didnt hook something up correctly probably hooking the case to the mobo i.e rs sw, hdd light, pw sw so i hope u have a manual lol or its gonna be hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom