What is the quietest computer case made??

Status
Not open for further replies.

ingeborgdot

Daemon Poster
I don't want a computer with a window side panel and I don't want some crazy looking design. I want a computer that will hold back as much noise as possible. What is the quietest one out there????

Meh, If someone is very rich and want's a silent main computer, with a laptop of something for mobility, then it would be very nice. I would love to make either of my computers silent...

Hence the reason why there are no fans in this case. Yes, there have been lots and lots of threads on this case, one I remember asking about the practicality of it. I remember shoobie brought up some good points. What about home theatre systems? Every decible of sound there counts! You dont want to hear a single other thing when you are watching a movie. How about big office environments? I really dont know how good of an argument that is, I dont see a CFO wanting to pay upwards of $3000 a machine, so really the only practical application of that case. Either that, or just the novelty of having it. I tell ya, if I had the dough, I would buy that case in a heartbeat!

I probably wouldn't for my main machine, unless I was rolling in dough enough to buy a $3K laptop. And the PSU is a weak 350W. Other than that though, it's a pretty cool case, one of the few that actually protects components: its like a safe LOL

hey, if i had the money, I would buy alot of things that I didnt need.

Windows for one...

Why do you need it quiet though.. any particular reason? There are things you can buy to reduce noise.. quieter fans, rubber attachments that you can place between the fan and the case and even matting that you can apply to the inside of your case to lower noise. The matting might slow down cooling a little bit though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom