ECS A907 desknote & LCD projector

Status
Not open for further replies.

miak100

Beta member
Hi all,
I connected my ECS A907 desknote (I'm using 1024 x 768 resolution) to an LCD projector (I don't know the maximum resolution it supports). My desknote didn't show anything on the screen when I turned it on, the images only appeared on the LCD screen. Is there something wrong with my desknote or is it the projector which doesn't support the resolution I used?

Thanks a lot :)

If I'm not mistaken it should be InFocus, but I don't know the type or serial number. Thanks for the help.

First of all, look on the projector and find the model number - that will really help. Then check your display settings (right click on desktop and choose properties). Click the settings tab, then click advanced. You should have some way to adjust your display device (LCD only, LCD+CRT, CRT only). Some notebooks do not automatically send a signal to the VGA connector. You should have a key to toggle the display output. On my toshiba laptop, I have to press Fn (Function) + F5. Also, like Microbell said, you might have to adjust your resolution to a lower setting - older projectors will not do that automatically like the newer ones will. Let me know if you need any more help - I use my LCD projector on a regular basis.

I have tried your advice, but I couldn't find how to change the monitor setting. I have right-clicked my desktop -> Properties -> Setting -> Advanced, but I can't find where I can change the monitor output setting. I'm using Windows 2000 Pro. Can you give me further suggestion?

Thanks a lot for helping.

im also using an ecs a907 desknote and im trying to connect is to the projector. what did you do so that both the monitor of the laptop and the projector would have a display?? please i need your replies soon.

Hi Cai,
Unfortunately, I've been informed that ECS A907 doesn't support dual display, so you can't display on both monitor and projector screen in the same time. This is, of course, really disturbing, but that's the fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom