73 to all of you

Status
Not open for further replies.

kg6pir

Beta member
Well lest see I have lived and breathed computers for the past 30 years or so. The # 1 question for me is what I do not know about computers and that is very little. I am currently the computer help desk for a college with about 1300 users. I am the only help desk. I have a strong passion for programming in just about 8 different languages the only language I know and do not like to use is VB. I hat that language. The reason for that is when one is programming in that langue you do not see all of the code you only see 1/3 of the code so you never know exactly how your code will react with others. I have recently picked up the hobby of amateur radio and I love it. I am currently learning Morse code and look forward to passing the next test so I can talk to people all over the world with a radio and a computer connected together. Well with that I will say good by and 73 to all of you.

KG6PIR, John

glad to have you on the tech-heaven forums and 73 to you too. i assume that means something in some programming language. how can you be the only helpdesk? you must be working pro bono :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom