Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

T22 4me

Baseband Member
Just found this forum.Looks interesting.thought I may watch it for a while...............:)

I just want to check back in here to say I like it here so I probably will stay around for awhile as it is Pretty interesting in here.

But;know this;I am an IBM Thinkpad junkie.and although I realize that alot of ypu(probably most)know more technical junk than I .and I realize there are other good Laptops out there(not Dell)

That while I am here all:"Thinkpad Bashing"will be challenged.
I will however avoid being a troll.But;If I can convince someone to go thinkpad rather than "say Dell" I have served my mission.

No,I do not work for IBM(I do think the new "T" series cost too much for my budget)but;I am Like a biker is about his Harley.

One more note I have to add:The guy who does a lot of my more technical stuff,who has handled all my TPs ;even moms and bought one of my old ones ;has decided to retire his crappy Dell to replace it with the same model as my current T22.this guy handles a lot of computers.Says a lot to me.He has always liked the TPs.just finally got to him.hehehehehehe

Dell :1 less Thinkpad:1 more :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom