Request Forum Modification

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdshort

In Runtime
Please modify the login page so that visitors can enter their username and push tab once to get to the password input. (AKA fix the tab index)

I would be greatful along with all the other people out there that are very keyboard oriented.

EDIT: also, can you make it so that on the login page, it focus's on the username input box by default? (like have it ready to accept input in the user box as soon as the page loads.) I think its like onload="document.formname.inputname.focus();"

Yeah I've noticed that, it only allows you to logout when you enter the page even though you are not logged in. You have to "Reply" or "Start a new thread" to login.

The login is at the very bottom of the home page, on the right side.

mdshort said:
Please modify the login page so that visitors can enter their username and push tab once to get to the password input. (AKA fix the tab index)

You mean you have to push TAB twice to get to the password field, right?

Exactly.

In reply to the other dude, I'm not stupid, I know its there. I don't ever use it though, because I just go to reply and then login when I want to post.

You should try Opera. It ignores the link and jumps straight to the password field.
You can also use FFWD in Opera and it will log in automatically.

mdshort said:
Exactly.

In reply to the other dude, I'm not stupid, I know its there. I don't ever use it though, because I just go to reply and then login when I want to post.
You don't stay logged in the whole time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom