USB memory stick problem/question

Status
Not open for further replies.

orangeman

Baseband Member
I have a 256Mb memory stick, or at least it used to be. It came with a little program on it that is now deleted. I ran the program not knowing what it would do. Basically, it seemed to create a protected area on the memory stick (like partioning it). Next thing I know, my 256Mb memory stick now thinks it is a 44Mb stick and I cannot find a way to turn things back.

How to I get the full memory back?

or you could partition it using windows by right clicking > format. Not every one has partition magic, uless your a pirate P-) its a great piece of software if you "buy" it tho.

It sounds like a Lexar memory stick, you can download the program from their website. Or, even if it is from an another manufacturer, you should be able to get the program from the website.

You could also format it.

or you could partition it using windows by right clicking > format. Not every one has partition magic, uless your a pirate P-) its a great piece of software if you "buy" it tho.

If you track down a early version like 7, you can get a limited trial which actually works. The later versions arnt functional.

Or...bring a magnet next to it....
Don't do that...it makes it so nobody will ever use it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom