Too good to be true?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It says in the ad that there is no hdds Internet is crap right now so that page will not load but what is the price of one of those. Note that I don't need a server I was just thinking that that was cheap and might be cool. And I run VMs on my pc with a i5 and 8gb RAM with minimal problems

It says in the ad that there is no hdds Internet is crap right now so that page will not load but what is the price of one of those. Note that I don't need a server I was just thinking that that was cheap and might be cool. And I run VMs on my pc with a i5 and 8gb RAM with minimal problems

Depends, can be 150 to 250 range. Gen7 can be like 70 but its so old it has no cool Features really.

If you want to learn about vmware from an bare metal level then microserver be good choice and has some enterprise features you can play with.

You'd have to pay me to use a G5 these days. I worked with G6-G10 at work before, and the majority were G7/8s. The SB-E/IB-E stuff isn't too bad still, they just suck up power like no other in high core counts.

Here is the plan: I will buy those servers then Trotter will tell the owners that i'll pay $200 for this site and then i'll run it from my server. Any questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom