New topics

1etherer

Fully Optimized
Is it possible to add topics on Cloud and devops, more specific Azure, AWS , google cloud.

May help to get more up to date IT tech conv happening.

I'd like to be able to discuss and help people with cloud related issues or ideas

You guys need to update your avatars, they aren't gifs anymore,trotter doesn't bang his head on the keyboard anymore and i2D appears to be frozen and not attempting anything... :(

You guys need to update your avatars, they aren't gifs anymore,trotter doesn't bang his head on the keyboard anymore and i2D appears to be frozen and not attempting anything... :(
Yeah. The gif avvys are turned off. But I will keep mine... just in case.

Dear People, such a proposal:
review your signatures, it's not in order to post there any kind of nonsense what is often so long, takes sometimes even whole page. At the moment, it's just awful that a person has one line in a comment or post, but there is a page-long mess in the signature area and all others have to see it after each post.
Sometimes only one post can fit on a page, because the signature is too long.
Try to understand that the signature is something very personal and important, which should not be a page-long mess that everyone will have to read under each post for years. Very often it has been the same for years.
If it's completely pointless and the contain same for years, all we have to do is block all the signatures, because users can block only all signatures, but not one-by-one. And what is the point of your signature if it is blocked forever?
Maybe someone really needs to post something very useful or important there, but unfortunately it also becomes meaningless in this case, because at the moment the user can only block all signatures at once. Thus all signatures are invisible.
So what is the point of these meaningless and page-long signatures?
If you have something to say, maybe it would be wise to start new topic for this?

I was forced to block all these centuries-old signatures (sorry - fairy tales), because otherwise it will be impossible to read posts related on the subject.

Back
Top Bottom