What laptop can you advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Accid89

Baseband Member
Hello everyone,

I would like to change the laptop, since I have been using it for more than 8 years. It was running great until recently it became extremely slow after Windows update.
What laptop can you advise? Mainly I will be using it for the studying, programming and gaming:lol:

Thanks.

Sophie, I prefer Windows, however, my budget is tight. I can afford the laptop around $700-800.
I hope that it will be enough for the "gaming laptop"

Try the Acer Predator 21x it may be in your budget and is great for gaming,so I have been told! :)

Uffffff it is too expensive for me. Thanks for advice!
I really liked that it is powerful gaming laptop ever that I have seen, really huge screen, good cooling solution (it is very important!), software is easy in use for sure.
Maybe you can advise smth cheaper?

oh, I am a gamer as well
I use Asus TUF Gaming and I am quite satisfied with it :)

Btw, what games do you play?:angel:

Big plus for the Asus TUF is that i can afford it. LOL
As far as I understood you are using - Asus TUF Gaming FX505DT-AL098 Gold Steel (90NR02D1-M05310) Am I right?
I have some questions. What is the battery life of the laptop? What can you tell me about the cooling? You know that for the gamers it is really important :D
Regarding the games. I am a big fan of the Call of Duty. The latest game was published at 10th of March and it is the best that happened during the quarantine ahahahha Another game that I can play online (it is the plus since you know my situation with the laptop) is the More Chilli which I am playing here I think that this game can be played at any PC, laptop or phone.
What about you? What games do you prefer?
p.s. I am still waiting your reply regarding the laptop.

Uffffff it is too expensive for me. Thanks for advice!
I really liked that it is powerful gaming laptop ever that I have seen, really huge screen, good cooling solution (it is very important!), software is easy in use for sure.
Maybe you can advise smth cheaper?

I was joking about the acer predator 21x it is way beyond anyones price range! It would be pretty cool to own one though!

I have never bought a new laptop but I like the hp probooks they are tanks!

Last edited:
Yes, this one :)

Now I understand why this laptop is a good option for gamers. The battery of this device is good even for such an avid player as me.
I can spend playing 5 hours in a row. And my battery is still in a good shape :)
Sometimes my laptop can be hot. But it happens when I play more than 8 hours a day :D

Oh, Call of Duty.. Yes, I know this game. Many of me friends gamers also play it. But I prefer Battlefield 3. I also play it on XBOX :))))
More Chilli? I have never heard of this game.. But I have never tried out slots as well...
How long have you been playing these games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom